CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST - Posting Expires 07/09/2020
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose RTNA and discover what a meaningful job feels like. You’ll be part of a team that is providing valuable telemedicine health services across the country. Here, you will have the opportunity to put all of your skills to work and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our physicians, our clients, our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience and strive to be an excellent, preferred medical service organization. Click HERE for complete description.
Contact RTNA HERE
Payor Enrollment Coordinator Needed. - Posting Expires 08/06/2020
Come join our team & help provide the highest quality of service to our credentialing clients. We are currently seeking a flexible, mature, highly dedicated, self-motivated, and experienced payor enrollment Coordinator who has the ability to work responsibly in a remote, work from home position.
Key requirements for success include:
· Ability to communicate effectively to clients and teammates both orally and in writing.
· Organization, planning and implementation skills.
· High knowledge level of payor enrollment.
· Ability to work effectively in a remote position.
- Communicate with your team to complete work timely/accurately
- Manage all aspects of projects and understand all steps of that project
Responsibilities and Duties
You will transition to the role of Credentialing Coordinator reporting directly to the Credentialing Manager. Your job will encompass all aspects of payer enrollment, but especially the following tasks:
· Responsible for all aspects of the clients credentialing and to represent our organization in a professional manner at all times.
· Maintain data for each provider in all credentialing data bases and online systems in a timely and professional manner.
· Monitors and coordinates all client projects, daily work, and follow up with any/all assigned credentialing specialist to that team.
· Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows up as needed.
· Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates. Malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all the providers.
· Assists and trains teammates as needed with instruction and provides information so they may follow through with their task in a timely manner as assigned by you, the Credentialing Coordinator.
· Monitors and maintains high degree of satisfaction and communication with customers and co-workers.
· All other duties as assigned by Management and Supervisor.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· At least 4 years of consecutive payor enrollment experience
· Highly organized
· Ability to lead a team
· Delegation skills
· Must provide excellent customer service
· Ability to work well within a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Contact 1st Assistant HERE with resume.
SUBMIT YOUR JOB POSTING
Hiring for Credentialing and/or Enrollment? Let us know! Fill out the form to the right and we will add your job posting below for all to access. Please include:
- Type of job: Credentialing/Enrollment
- Job details
- How to apply
- Who to contact
- How long you want the position posted for (average is 30 days)