Tennessee Association of Medical Staff Services
Hello TAMSS Conference Attendee!
We are so excited that you have made plans and will be joining us for our 33rd Annual TAMSS Educational Conference! We would like to take this opportunity provide you with information as you prepare to attend the conference. There are few very important things we want to make you are aware of.
- Our conference was approved for 12.5 CEUS by NAMSS.
- We will not have conference books this year, the speaker’s presentations will be available on TAMSS.net website beginning Monday, June 14th. They are password protected so that only those that have paid for the conference can access them. Sharing of the password is prohibited.
- Wednesday Evening from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm we will be hosting early registration event for you to attend. It will be held in the Pavilion on the back side of the hotel. We will have tie-dying available, so bring a shirt, tote bag, apron, socks or something that you can tie-dye to have as a remembrance of this conference. (We will have a few items that can be used, but we want you to have something you would like to have so bring your own.) Don’t worry, we will have all the other supplies that are needed. There will also be cornhole to play and some ice cream to enjoy - don’t miss it!
- In an effort to pack as many educational hours into this two-day event we will be beginning early each morning. The breakfast at Mainstay was created with COVID precautions in mind (cereal, muffins, fruit, and two waffle stations), but don’t worry, on Thursday morning will have some items for you to grab as you enter the conference room beginning at 7:30 am. We will kick off our first day at 8:00 am.
- Friday morning June 18th, we will have a full breakfast buffet in the conference center beginning at 7:00 am, the kickoff for day two will be at 7:45 am.
- Remember casual dress is fine, but please keep it tasteful. If you would like to have some fun with our 70s theme, please feel free to do so.
- The agenda was distributed via email on 06/10/2021 in order to allow you to know how each day is designed.
We cannot wait to see you in Pigeon Forge, TN!
Amy Trivett, CPCS, CPMSM – TAMSS President 20-21